(03-19-2024, 06:22 PM)Nintex wrote:
Holy fucking shit, the grift never ends.
I genuinely don't understand the narrative here and who is mad at what part of this
lefties say cancel culture and cancelling doesn't exist (it's consequences!!), but the very title of this panel acknowledges getting cancelled, so who is this for?
this person is mad that the panel seemingly doesn't even ask "what if the mob is wrong," but the viewpoint of gamergate types is that their cancelling over things like sweet baby inc. are not wrong, so why do you want them to question whether your accusations are wrong?
aren't a lot of cancellings of the type where gamergators sit back and laugh because they're just eating their own? or when there are crazy L's on twitter, the mob comes for their bad takes and they lock down their account, or get community noted
what kind of "asking if the mob was wrong" are they looking for? like if someone is accused of sexual impropriety, but the person claims they're innocent? or if someone is accused of supporting trump, and they're like yeah I support trump, and you're wrong for cancelling me over it, because it's a relatively normal thing to do?
I understand that it's apparently from femfreq people so I guess that's the grift I just don't get being against this for that reason
1 user liked this post: