Yesterday, 06:28 PM
lmao
|
The #MutualAid Housewives of Bluesky County
|
|
Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Are they running ai slop genning machines...?
8 hours ago
All of them disabled but none of them are actually disabled and getting that sweet disability check like me
![]() The difference being I got a real doctor to diagnose my disability and hired a lawyer to go through the court processes. And I worked full time up until my 50s so I had something to collect when the time came. So it's not ablest when I say they are all a bunch of lazy fuck-wits. 2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D
6 hours ago
I would like to take pity on them but they've housed Melody over 30 days and there's no way they can kick them out now without eviction. I'm starting to think Melody fakes job hunting until they get to the point where the only way they can be removed from a house is through force of law.
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, killamajig
5 hours ago
Why are they always disabled? Every time. Unemployed and Disabled.
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D, killamajig
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|