12 minutes ago
(This post was last modified: 11 minutes ago by HaughtyFrank.)
Quote:Reporter: "Attorney General, on your Facebook page three days ago, you wrote, ‘What this young woman has been forced to endure is horrific and unacceptable. I'm holding her in my heart and in my prayers. To her and to all survivors, you're not alone. We stand with you.’ Why did you affirm her allegations as fact without doing your own fact-finding investigation? And to the governor, why did you appoint an official who made a public statement affirming those allegations as fact as someone who's supposed to be doing an investigation?”
New York Governor Kathy Hochul (D): “I will answer that. I have every confidence in our Attorney General to do what she has always done. Look at the facts, examine the record, and draw the proper conclusions. That's exactly what's going to happen in this case. Attorney General, please.”
New York Attorney General Letitia James: “I will not comment on a Facebook post.”
Being like "I wont comment on a facebook post (that I made)" is just very funny.
1 user liked this post: